Friday, May 05, 2006

Big Bloggy Welcomes

Some new blogs have been sprouting up that I'd like to give a shout out to:

Lehigh Valley Ramblings is written by another small time big-mouth community activist, focusing on the Lehigh Valley. Stop in and give it a look see.

A Big Fat Slob, who really needs to get a different photo taken, is doing some really good political analysis, southeast and Lehigh Valley emphasis, a Chuck Pennacchio enthusiast. Another good blog to check out.

Welcome to the rodeo, fellas.

4 comments:

A Big Fat Slob said...

Hey, thanks, Jane. Been a fan of yours for a while.

Thanks for noticing.

(Actually, I'm told that THAT"S the good picture.)

ABFS

AboveAvgJane said...

ABFS,

no problem. I've been enjoying your blog. And I thought I photographed poorly -- you've got me beat!

Bernie O'Hare said...

Jane, Thanks for the shout out! Count me among your fans, too!

AboveAvgJane said...

Bernie,

Consider yourself counted!