Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Presidential Call Total

This may or may not become a semi-regular feature, depending on how often the phone rings. So far I have received two calls from Camp Clinton, and one from Omniverse Obama.

Clinton Call #1, a robocall talking about HRC and the Pennsylvania primary, but according to Caller ID the call originated in South Carolina.

Clinton Call #2, a survey call from a national organization I belong to telling me why the organization supports Sen. Clinton and asking if I would as well. Caller ID didn't provide any information. The caller did not sound like a native speaker of English.

Obama Call #1, not really from Obama but from someone else in the area to pass along some Obama-related information. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Call Total: Clinton 2 / Obama 1

No comments: