Monday, April 09, 2007

MySpace for the Hopelessly Political

Like Facebook and MySpace but want them to be all politics all the time? There's a new game in town just for you. Check out www.mypoliticalpages.com. The main screen offers this bit of salesmanship:

MyPoliticalPages.com is a professional social networking utility that can help you:

* keep tabs on your rivals
* catch up with old friends and former colleagues
* make new business contacts
* connect with fellow political addicts
* and much, much more!


Rivals? I have rivals? It's not enough to keep tabs on all the political news of the region but now I have rivals to keep tabs on them as well?!! It sounds like too many knees and elbows for a powderpuff blogger like me but some of you might want to give it a whirl.

3 comments:

ACM said...

"powderpuff blogger" -- hah!
:))

Sparky Duck said...

sounds like an easy way to go tonya harding on someone

AboveAvgJane said...

ACM, aren't I harmless and fluffy? The tough guys and gals in mypoliticalpages would squish me like a bug!

Sparky, I think they can take care of themselves.