Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What's Wrong With This Picture, Joe Hoeffel?

"Oh, no," you say, "not another post on Joe Hoeffel!"

This is more in the way of a visual exercise.

Take a look at www.joehoeffelandfriends.com. The site isn't active yet but you can go ahead and bookmark it to avoid the rush later. I'm sure lots of people will let you know when it goes live.

What do you think of the picture currently on the site?

Two analagies come to mind when I look at it. One is of an angel hoving over the earth. The other has to do with pigeons and statues.

I hope this isn't the title image used when the site is activated. I would rather see a photo of Hoeffel standing in front of or in the midst of a diverse group of people holding signs saying what part of the state they are from. Something like that, where there isn't the great distinction between Joe Hoeffel and his supposed friends.

Just my 2 cents.

No comments: