Friday, October 03, 2008

Interesting Phone Poll

Got a call today, and the caller asked for me specifically. It was a poll, but an odd one. Did I plan to vote for president, did I plan to vote for the lower offices, what were my views on the presidential candidates, etc. And then it got interesting. Had anyone from a union contacted me -- by phone, mail, at my door. Was I a union member. Was anyone else in the household. Was anyone in the household an NRA member. Was anyone in the household on active duty in the military. Did anyone in the household own a gun.

The only down ticket office they asked about was congressional and then it was only did I plan to vote for the Democrat or the Republican. No names were used.

Unfortunately I forgot to ask who was sponsoring the poll and since I didn't answer the phone myself, if they mentioned it at the start I missed it.

No comments: