Thursday, January 26, 2012

Two Patrick Murphy Notes

Patrick Murphy, former congressman for Pennsylvania's 8th district (primarily Bucks Count), is running for Attorney General.  There are a couple of interesting notes about him and his campaign this week:

Murphy is scheduled to give the keynote address at the NARAL Pro-Choice America will mark the 39th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s landmark decision in Roe v. Wade with an annual dinner in Washington, D.C. 

Later this week Murphy is expecting an endorsement from Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter.

3 comments:

doomsy said...

Good news for Patrick Murphy - thanks.

By the way (and I know this is off-topic)...I think someone may have hacked your Email account. I received something from you with a URL link that I didn't recognize, and it looks like it was sent to your contacts (went to my spam folder, so it wasn't a big deal). The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I would contact your Email service provider and get your PW changed...you may have to log in a couple of times doing the letter unscramble thing, but that should fix it. I hope this helps.

AboveAvgJane said...

Doomsy,

Yes, sorry about the spammed email. I've changed my password and hope that will keep it from happening again. Apologies.

doomsy said...

No problem - thanks.