Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank You, Comcast

My household switched Internet providers in August, from Brand X to Comcast.  Since then we've had fantastic, reliable Internet.  Until tonight, when the wireless went out.  I called customer service, got bounced around a little, but finally got connected to someone who stayed with me on the phone, trying a couple of extra things, and Eureka!!!, Casa Jane is back online.  Thank you, Comcast, and especially Mr. Persistent, for going the extra mile.  It is much appreciated.

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

I am glad it's fixed and I am sorry you got bounced around. I would certainly like to ensure that Mr. Persistent is commended for the job well done. If you don’t mind, will you please contact me and provide your info?

Thanks!

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

AboveAvgJane said...

I sent a personal reply to this comment.