Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Arkoosh Concession Email

from the inbox:

I wish I had a different result to report tonight, but unfortunately that is not the case.

That said, I wanted to say thank you tonight for taking a leap of faith to support my run for Congress. 

Over the past 14 months, I know you’ve helped knock on extra doors, stayed late at a phone bank, spread word about my campaign or chipped in another contribution. And that’s because in this campaign, you saw a chance to send a different kind of voice to Congress

Together, we’ve not only overcome odds, but also introduced so many new people to the political process who now want to get involved. That’s a success to be proud of tonight.

This campaign never gave up, because there’s always a future. And I hope we can continue that same spirit working together to bring new people with new ideas to the table.

But from the bottom of my heart, I wanted to express tonight how thankful I am for your unwavering support and friendship. Thank you.

Sincerely,



Val Arkoosh, MD, MPH
Democratic Candidate for Congress
Pennsylvania 13th Congressional District

No comments: