Thursday, February 25, 2010

Netroots Auction

The Netroots Nation is hosting their annual online auction next month. Proceeds offset costs of the conference and go towards other Netroots Nation activities. Organizers are currently collecting items to be auctioned. (I wonder if my set of Star Wars bubblegum cards would be of interest?) The auction announcement lists:

In the past, we've auctioned off coffee with Nate Silver and Wes Clark, Netroots Nation programs signed by Bill Clinton and Howard Dean, a subscription to a popcorn of the month club and original photography from community members, just to name a few items.

Rummage through your closets and contacts list and see if you have anything to auction.

2 comments:

Spedwybabs said...

oh your cards would absolutely be welcome!! thanks again for the mention

AboveAvgJane said...

Spedwybabs, I'm afraid that was a bluff. No way am I parting with my Star Wars bubblegum cards. Sorry about that. Plus, I'm missing a few cards so it isn't a complete set.