Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pat Robertson Said What??!!!!!!!

Every time I see something like this I hope Robertson has finally and completely "jumped the shark," yet his followers seem to find him infallible. No Christian church, of any denomination, that I have ever attended, has, at any time, voiced or supported such views. Nor have any of the uniquely Christian sacred works I've read (currently finishing a study of the book of James, a terse, uncompromising "to do" list) voiced or supported any such views.

The man needs to review the red letter words in his Bible. Calling for the assassination of anyone, including corrupt political leaders isn't in there.

2 comments:

Donna Persico said...

Well Jane, it was a tough week for the Venezuelians...


http://www.philebrity.com/index.php?s=susanna&submit=Search

Please see: kaylapeter.blogspot.com

AboveAvgJane said...

Her comment about lighting all those candles was over the top, wasn't it? And the choice of wardrobe wasn't, perhaps, the best. I have a Grumpy sweatshirt, but I wouldn't wear it to court.