Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Note from Jeanne Sorg

an election eve email from the Jeanne Sorg for (Ambler) Mayor campaign:


Wow!  This the final update before the election. 
The doors have all been knocked.  Our get out the vote efforts are winding down.  Now it’s time to vote.  
Voting starts on Tuesday at 7:00 a.m. and goes through 8:00 p.m. in Ambler.   Make your plan now on when you will vote.  Find your voting location here.This campaign has been a rewarding opportunity to meet and get to better know my neighbors in Ambler as I went around more than three times.  I shared with them my positive vision for Ambler’s future and they told me the issues important to them.  This time spent with the citizens of Ambler has made me a better candidate and will help me to effectively lead Ambler.

No comments: