from the inbox:
SEPTA would like to remind riders and Philadelphia area residents about a series of 10 public hearings that will be held starting next week regarding the proposed Fiscal Year 2014 Operating Budget and proposed fare increases.
Hearings will be held in each of the five counties SEPTA serves. The schedule is as follows:
· Monday, April 15, Delaware County: Delaware County Court House-County Council Meeting Room, 201 W. Front Street, Media, PA. Sessions begin at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
· Tuesday, April 16, Montgomery County: Montgomery County Human Services Center-Community Room, Main Floor; 1430 DeKalb Pike, Norristown, PA. Sessions at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
· Wednesday, April 17, Philadelphia: SEPTA Headquarters-Board Room, 1234 Market Street. Sessions at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
· Friday, April 19, Chester County: West Chester Borough Hall-County Chambers, 401 E. Gay Street, West Chester, PA. Sessions at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
· Monday, April 22, Bucks County: Bucks County Free Library-Pearl Buck Room, 150 S. Pine Street, Doylestown, PA. Sessions at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.