SEPTA is shifting some of the Regional Rail schedules, starting March 13. Check online (www.septa.org) or watch for new schedules.
Changes to the schedules include:
• Sunday service to Delaware began on March 6, coinciding with the opening of the
Philadelphia Flower Show. SEPTA’s Wilmington line now stops at Claymont and
Wilmington Stations on Sundays. Train times replicate the line’s Saturday
• Due to Amtrak track maintenance work, weekday midday departure times on the
Trenton and Chestnut Hill East lines have been adjusted.
• Two new evening Glenside express trains have been created, traveling from
Temple University to Glenside stations. Train number 6444 will continue as a
local to Warminster and train number 578 will continue as a local to Lansdale.
• A new Glenside Local (train number 6446) will make stops at Temple University,
Wayne Junction, Melrose Park, Elkins Park and Jenkintown Stations.
• On the West Trenton Line, weekday morning train numbers 6321 and 323 have
been re-timed and will depart earlier. Weekday morning train numbers 6322, 326
and 328 will now stop at Wayne Junction, accommodating passenger requests.
• Lansdale/Doylestown train numbers 6576 and 6595 will make stops at Temple