from the inbox:
Santa is coming to town on Friday, November 26, on board one of five festively decorated SEPTA Santa Express trains. The annual trip to the Gallery at Market East in Center City marks the start of the holiday season.
The special service includes two Market- Frankford Line trains, one Broad Street Line train, and two regional rail trains. Santa his helpers (SEPTA employee volunteers) and a spirited group of magicians, face painters, and costumed characters as they join together for a parade through the Gallery at Market East to Center Court.
Santa Express trains will depart:
• On the Market-Frankford Line at 10 a.m. from Frankford Transportation Center. (Featuring Santa)
• On the Market-Frankford Line at 10 a.m. from 69th Street Terminal.
• On the Broad Street Line at 10 a.m. from the Fern Rock Transportation Center (the train will operate as an express).
• On the regional rail Warminster Line at 9:41 a.m. from Warminster Station.
• On the regional rail Elwyn Line at 9:35 a.m. from Elwyn Station.
Passengers can board any of the trains at station stops along the way to join in on the festivities.
For more information visit www.septa.org.