From the inbox:
SEPTA Special Fares Promotion
Please see details below regarding SEPTA’s discounted fares as part of the “Spread The Love” promotion with the City of Philadelphia and the Philadelphia Parking Authority. This information is intended to clear up any confusion regarding SEPTA’s special fare offers for Regional Rail trips on weeknights beginning Friday Feb. 12th and continuing through next week, as well as half-price cash fare discounts available on the Broad Street Line and Market-Frankford Line throughout this President’s Day weekend and the following weekend. This promotion does not include discounts for any other SEPTA services, including buses, trolleys and the Norristown High Speed Line.
Details related to this promotion are available on SEPTA’s Web site at http://www.septa.org/fares/discount/love.html.
* Beginning 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 12th and valid every weeknight through Friday, Feb. 19th, passengers can enjoy discounted fares – with pricing at discounted levels normally available only on weekends -- for all Regional Rail trips inbound to Center City.
* Discounted weekend fare pricing remains in effect on Saturdays and Sundays as usual.
* Weekend discounted fares for trips inbound to Center City on Regional Rail are as follows: $6 for Zone 1 & 2 stations; $8 for Zone 3 stations; $9 for Zone 4 & 5 stations; $15 for Zone 6 stations.
* Tickets for these discounted trips can be purchased in advance and on board trains.
* Parking at Regional Rail stations is free on weekends.
BROAD STREET LINE & MARKET-FRANKFORD LINE
* Cash fare for the next two weekends, as well as on President’s Day, is $1, which is half off the regular cash fare of $2.
* This special pricing is available on these days: Saturday, Feb. 13th; Sunday, Feb. 14th; Monday, Feb. 15th (President’s Day); Saturday, Feb. 20th; Sunday Feb. 21st.
NO DISCOUNT: BUS, TROLLEY, NORRISTOWN HIGH SPEED LINE
* This promotion does not include any discounts for City and Suburban bus and trolley routes or the Norristown High Speed Line (Route 100).