Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sestak's Fundraising Letter

A letter from Sestak for Congress arrived on Saturday, though it is dated June 2nd. Here is the starting paragraph:

You may have heard that I intend to enter the Senate race in Pennsylvania. While I will make the final decision with my wife and daughter in the not too distant future, I am asking if you could support me now (which funding is transferable when a decision is made to get into the Senate race).


I'm not sure about the grammar in that final parenthetical phrase but grammar is not my specialty.

The letter goes on for another three paragraphs with generalities concerning his record and priorities. Accompanying the letter is a sheet, front and back, providing detailed information on Joe Sestak, and a third sheet with a copy of an Inquirer article on one side and an article from the Delaware County Daily Times on the back.

Interesting.

No comments: