Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Jane on WaPo Blog List

Chris Cillizza, who writes The Fix column and blog for the Washington Post, has released his updated list of state blogs. Here is his list for Pennsylvania:

Harrisburg Politics (Philadelphia Inquirer)
Above Average Jane
2 Political Junkies
Gort 42


Cillizza not only included this blog on the list but has been willing to email a few times with the lowly blogger as well.

A few names I think are missing: Capitol Ideas, and Young Philly Politics.

6 comments:

Gort said...

I'm happy to be in good company.

AboveAvgJane said...

As am I.

Maria said...

We are too.

Maria from 2 Political Junkies

Dayvoe said...

Me, too!

Chris Casey said...

I'm glad to know you and Gort. Congrats on the mention. I think you are roght about John Micek, he deserves it as well.

AboveAvgJane said...

Thanks, Chris.