Monday, April 14, 2008

Habeo Signum Obamae

The local Obama hq had a few signs and so I have redeemed myself in the eyes of my children. It is the only political sign on the street. Mr. J is taking bets on how long it lasts; a small crowd of kids cuts through the yard on the way home from school.

A few other presidential campaign updates:

Two more calls from Clinton or Emily's List. Total: Obama 1 / Clinton 8
A few more flyers came in from both sides, more from Clinton than Obama. I didn't keep exact count. Interestingly, we receive two copies of Obama's, one each for Mr. J and myself, but the Clinton ones all seemed to be addressed just to me. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Chris Casey said...

Same thing at my house Jane. My Wife, father in law and I are all Democratic Supervoters, but MRS C is getting Hillary Mail almost every Day. The Obama mail is addressed to the Democratic Household. The mail is 6 pieces Hillary, 4 pieces Obama, and Phone calls are 6 Hillary, 2 Obama.
We even had two women do a door to door canvas for Hillary on our street! In a precinct that is 55%-30% R to D! My D neighbors were shocked!