Thursday, December 06, 2007

Another Prank Call

On my voicemail this evening, a call saying House Democrats have not kept their promises to fix health care. The Republicans can solve it zippy quick. They want me to call my rep and ask for their support on a particular amendment to HB 1973 and SB 1137. The amendment is named after two reps but when I went to the pahousegop.com site to verify my interpretations of the names, I discovered their list of reps was outdated. For instance, LeAnna Washington is still listed, even though she has been in the state senate for two years. Cherelle Parker, who now represents Washington's old house district, is not on the list. I cannot imagine what list I am on to get that call.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

How about HB 1660?

So how've ya been?

AboveAvgJane said...

Hiya Charlie,

I guess the House GOP isn't as concerned with HB 1660 or maybe it isn't up for a vote as soon.

Things are going well, as I hope they are for you.