Thursday, November 03, 2005

PA House Dems Debut Ipod

The House Democrats have announced a new feature -- podcasts. The first "I on PA" has been released and is available here. I took a watch and listen on my pc and it is actually well-done. Sure it's biased, two reps talk about programs they are working on, but it isn't cheesy. The narrator is charmingly casual (either no one ever told him to take his hands out of his pockets on camera or he didn't listen or didn't care). The video is nice but just audio would be just as good.

I look forward to watching other "I on PA" broadcasts as they are available.

This week I also discovered that just about every state legislative caucus has a weekly update or overview so I'll be included links to those in my weekly legislative updates.

No comments: