Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New PoliticsPA Layout

The PoliticsPA website has changed their layout. It still has 4 columns but they have been rearranged somewhat and the color scheme is different. I noticed a few more candidates have started blogs and have listed them there. James Babb, a candidate for the state house, and Joel Rice, candidate for Philly city council (both look like longshots to my uneducated eye), have blogs that weren't there last time I checked. It would be great if more politicians did this. We have Joe Hoeffel locally. The mayor of Washington, D.C. apparantly has a blog now (via Philly (dragonballyee), who wonders what a John Street blog would look like). As noted in my previous posting on Casey, we're lucky to get an issues page on the campaign website.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what in the world is going on at politicspa.com? that just looks horrible. and the popup is still there.

and mayor williams' blog is not much after 2 weeks.

AboveAvgJane said...

I don't have any information on why the layout decisions were made or the popups. I was just commenting on it, just as I commented on young philly politics moving and any number of other things.

Ol Cranky said...

I just love Casey's issues page, it's so. . .ummm. . .informative

Anonymous said...

This is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future