Thursday, June 16, 2005

Joe's Poll This Week

On Joe Hoeffel's site you can vote on what you would like him to write about next week. To date 34 people have voted and John Bolton / UN is the frontrunner. Honestly, I'm kind of tired of this topic. The site seems to be smart enough to only let you vote once (or maybe the poll is down). I'm too lazy to stop by the library on the way home and run around to all the public pc's voting and rigging the election, so I'm hoping some other people will stop over and vote, unless you were going to vote for John Bolton; in that case I'd encourage you to just give the site a quick once over. I have noticed there isn't a place for write in topics or suggest a future topic. Hmmmmm. This week's choices are Guantanamo Bay, John Bolton / UN, Cable and Satellite Censorship, Africa and Other Foreign Aid, or Filibuster Compromise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AboveAveJane,
I completely agree - Bolton is so "yesterday." I vote (and hope others do as well) to see his thoughts on Africa's woes.

But, honestly, your blog is much more enjoyable to read!

AboveAvgJane said...

Oh, thank you, Anonymous Nice Person, for perking up an otherwise stinker of a day. In fact, I voted for African and Other Foreign Aid myself. Last time I checked it was running a distant second to Bolton, so there is hope.

Anonymous said...

Good thinking. I'll see if we can either add write-in or suggest a future topic.