Thursday, June 16, 2005

It Could Be Worse.....

Just for advance notice, I am whining in this post. Yesterday someone asked me to do them a favor and I completely botched it.

I usually pack in a lunch: carrots, orange, 2 cookies or cookie-like items, leftovers or crackers and pepperoni, all carefully sealed up because my office has ants every year at this time. Today I did not have the baggie of cookie-like items completely sealed and the ants got in. I would have been much happier if they had gotten into the carrots.

The past few days I have been working on a couple of postings that I think will be worth the read (not this one, mind you) and hope to have one of them up tomorrow. Right now I am still hiding under my desk feeling incredibly stupid and wishing I had dessert.

No comments: