Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Interesting Blogs

From time to time, while tunneling away at something, I run across interesting items on the web or a blog that speaks to me for one reason or another. Today I would like to share two of them.

For a month or so I have been reading Assembled Reflections, a United Methodist minister's blog. It is often thought-provoking.

On the other end of the spectrum, check out Clublife, a NYC bouncer's blog. His writing reminds me of the world weary policeman or detective who so often plays the protagonist (or the female protagonist's foil) in historical British mysteries.

2 comments:

ACM said...

a little less scriptural, but more lyrical in some ways, you might like Real Live Preacher...

http://blogs.salon.com/0001772/

AboveAvgJane said...

Thanks! It looks interesting. In some ways RLP reminds me of a book I read a few years ago -- The Ironic Christian's Companion. I have trouble remembering specifics about it other than I found it a very reassuring book.